Get Reliable Gate Repair in the Houston, TX Area from Our Experienced Technicians
Gate issues are often minor, requiring a little bit of cleaning or a tune-up. Sometimes, gate problems may require professional attention to ensure no long-term damages. If you want to make sure you are getting the proper solution for the issue, contact My Garage and Gates! We are licensed and experienced contractors that offer professional gate repair, installation, and maintenance services in the Houston, TX area. Our goal is to help you prevent any costly or dangerous damages!
What Type of Gate Should I Install?
We offer residential and commercial gate repairs 24/7. If your home or business is facing a gate emergency that requires assistance, our experienced team is prepared to assist. Here are some of the most common repairs we often receive calls about:
- Dragging Automatic Gates: That broken wheel might be why your gate is dragging, or it could be related to a loose chain, a worn out bearing, or something as simple as needing a little more grease. Dragging gates and the parts associated with the problem are typically a result of normal wear and tear but needs to be addressed.
- Keypad Malfunctions: If you’re consistently having problems with access codes not working the solution may be as simple as resetting the codes, but it could also require complex rewiring, reprogramming, or even replacement.
- Damaged Gate Motor: Gate motors can be damaged as a result of water intrusion, pests, and regular wear and tear. Elements inside the motor, like the transmitters and wires, can begin to malfunction making your gate motor in need of repair.
- Damaged Hardware: If you notice that your gate is not swinging or sliding smoothly, there may be damage to elements of your gate’s hardware. Our team will check your gate’s swing arms, hinges, and chains to make sure they’re not loose, rusty, or dirty. You could be dealing with serious damages if not repaired quickly.
- Structural Damage: Inclement weather such as high winds, torrential downpour, falling branches, and lightning strikes can lead to damages, as well as impact from collisions, vandalism, or even regular exposure to the elements.
- Unresponsive Sensors: Light and motion sensors play a pivotal role for many automatic gates. If they appear to be unresponsive, our team will evaluate and troubleshoot to find the root of the problem, whether it be a connectivity, or a simple cleaning needed.
Get a Free Estimate on Your Gate Installation or Repair Services!
Whether you have a custom iron gate, wooden gate, aluminum gate, or composite gate, you can count on our team to provide you with an effective solution. Get in touch with us today if you need gate repair or installation services in Houston, TX, Baytown, Cleveland, Conroe, Cypress, Deer Park, or the surrounding areas!
Custom Iron Gates
Custom Iron Gates tend to last quite a bit longer than gates made from other materials. Our custom iron gates come with traditional or automatic functions like swing and sliding gates, and designs range from classic and simple to elegant and elaborate